My goal is to provide efficient, effective services by obtaining an understanding of my clients’ needs.
Kristen’s Biography & Credentials
Kristen joined Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Professional Association in 2007. As a supervisor at the firm’s Dover office location, she specializes in audits of small business and nonprofits, as well as employee benefit plans. She is also responsible for providing tax services for both businesses and individuals. In addition to her client responsibilities, Kristen is a part of the firm’s marketing committee.
Kristen began her public accounting career with Leone, McDonnell & Roberts soon after she graduated from the University of New Hampshire. Her organizational skills and ability to provide efficient services to the firm’s clients has been instrumental in her career successes. Kristen’s desire to pursue a career in accounting came from several people in her life, including her parents and college professors.
The experience and knowledge Kristen gained over the years has enabled her to add value to her engagements and more effectively help her clients achieve their long-term goals. For example, she has helped several clients improve their internal control procedures to provide the most secure and efficient processes.
Kristen grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire and now resides in Somersworth where she enjoys the thriving arts and cultural scene, along with the city’s strong sense of community and gorgeous scenery.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- New Hampshire
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- Co-chair of the Young Professionals Committee
- Treasurer of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Greater Seacoast Board of Directors
- Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Committee Member of the Ambassador’s Committee
- Annual Dinner Committee
- University of New Hampshire Alumni Association
- University of New Hampshire – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (2007)