Join Our Team
Let us help you achieve your professional goals
The Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Professional Association team is made up of hard-working individuals who add meaningful value to their clients while making a difference in their communities. Our staff is provided with the necessary tools to map out their very own path to success. We are dedicated to the success of our professionals…and our commitment to our people—and our team—is unmatched. We nurture positive, supportive relationships within our workforce just as we do our client relationships. Our dedication to our people is just as genuine as any client connection we will ever share. That’s our pledge to you!
Our current opportunities are listed below:
We are growing and have Staff Accountant positions available in our North Conway and Dover, New Hampshire offices. We offer services such as Auditing, Accounting, Compilation and Review, Tax and Compliance, Business Consulting and Business Valuations, Estate Planning and Compliance, Retirement Planning and Investment Advisory Services and Personal Financial Planning.
A Staff Accountant, under supervision, will be responsible for tax return preparation, performing assigned segments of audit or accounting engagements, in some instances assuming substantial responsibility with supervision for small accounting engagements involving compiled or reviewed financial statements and tax returns. Staff will become active in client engagement and development. Our Firm requires that all our staff stay up-to-date on Firm policies, procedures, and the AICPA and state CPA society’s rules, regulations and Code of Conduct. Staff is to regularly read and be familiar with pronouncements from the AICPA and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Staff is encouraged to sit for and pass the CPA examination, if eligible.
Education and Experience –
- Four-year accounting degree required
- Two years of related work experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in team setting on complex assignments and projects
- Knowledge, proficiency and aptitude for applicable software and firm technology, including Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits. Competitive compensation and benefits will vary depending on candidate.
North Conway/Dover Office Locations –
- 10 Duprey Road, North Conway, New Hampshire 03860
- 5 Nelson Street, Dover, New Hampshire 03820