Join Our Team
Let us help you achieve your professional goals
The Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Professional Association team is made up of hard-working individuals who add meaningful value to their clients while making a difference in their communities. Our staff is provided with the necessary tools to map out their very own path to success. We are dedicated to the success of our professionals…and our commitment to our people—and our team—is unmatched. We nurture positive, supportive relationships within our workforce just as we do our client relationships. Our dedication to our people is just as genuine as any client connection we will ever share. That’s our pledge to you!
Career & Internship Employment Listings
Experienced Tax Professional
Our tax department is growing and we have an employment opportunity available in our Dover, New Hampshire office. The ideal candidate be experienced in various areas of tax, be team-oriented, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Job Overview / Objective:
A tax professional, under supervision, will be primarily responsible for federal and state tax return planning, preparation and support for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts – all of varying complexities. This position offers excellent opportunities for experience, knowledge and advancement.
Our Firm requires that all our staff stay up-to-date on Firm policies, procedures, and the AICPA and state CPA society’s rules, regulations and Code of Conduct. Staff is to regularly read and be familiar with pronouncements from the AICPA and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Staff is encouraged to sit for and pass the CPA examination, if eligible.
Dover Tax Professional Position Office Location:
- 5 Nelson Street, Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Education and Experience:
- Four-year accounting degree required
- 2-5 years of related work experience (in tax)
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in team setting on complex assignments and projects
- Knowledge, proficiency and aptitude for applicable software and firm technology (ProSystem FX or other tax software), including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office applications.
This is a full time position, although flexible work arrangements outside of peak seasons may be considered.
We offer a very competitive salary and great benefits. Competitive compensation and benefits will vary depending on candidate.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, PA:
- Apply via LinkedIn
- Online – www.lmrpa.com/about-us/careers-with-lmr/join-our-team
- Mail: LMRPA, 5 Nelson Street, Dover, NH 03820
- Fax: 603-749-4856