Diane P. Stowell
My job is to acquire the best results possible for my clients while maintaining a focus on efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Diane’s Biography & Credentials
Diane joined Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Professional Association’s Dover office in 2001. In her current role as Supervisor, she manages and performs comprehensive assurance services, including audits, review and compilations, and tax services for the firm’s clients. Diane’s diverse range of capabilities and specialties include:
- Tax and accounting services for closely held businesses and individuals
- Construction industry related tax and assurance services
- Nonprofit accounting and auditing, including Uniform Guidance.
- Federal student financial aid audits
Diane’s unique experience and expertise make her an invaluable resource to clients with a multitude of financial needs and circumstances. Throughout her LMR career, she has continually gone the extra mile to ensure every client receives the guidance and attention they need.
Diane launched her accounting career in 1993. Before joining Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, she spent years working as an accounting manager for a commercial construction company in the private sector. She’s also worked for a sole practitioner CPA firm. Diane’s public and private accounting experience has helped her develop agile and customized financial solutions to resolve client issues. At Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, she makes it her mission to help both individuals and businesses solve problems, optimize efficiencies, and achieve the very best results possible.
Diane received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University. She has also completed Fine Arts coursework from the University of New Hampshire. Diane resides in Dover, NH and enjoys spending time with her husband, dog and two sons and their families. She also enjoys art, museums, home improvement projects and gardening. An avid philanthropist, Diane contributes to several charitable and community organizations. She’s also an active volunteer and supporter of her church, local schools, and youth sports.
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Children’s Museum of New Hampshire
- Former Board of Directors
- Cocheco Valley Humane Society
- Former Treasurer
- Southern New Hampshire University, BS in Accounting, University of New Hampshire – Fine Arts coursework