I love being in the accounting field where every day and every client is always different. I appreciate the team at LMR and truly enjoy helping people get the best tax outcome possible.
John’s Biography & Credentials
After a nearly 15-year break, John rejoined Leone, McDonnell & Roberts in 2022 as a part-time employee to help out with tax season. While he may be a new addition to the LMR team, John certainly isn’t new to managing taxes. Prior to joining our firm, John spent the last 25 years at a firm in Boston where he specialized in tax preparation. He is also certified as a CPA in New Hampshire and holds a membership at NHSCPA.
A lifelong resident of Farmington, NH, John enjoys RV camping and bike riding with his wife and son. He also loves collecting coins and doing auto repairs himself. When not at the office, John volunteers at Farmington Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- New Hampshire
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- Farmington Board of Adjustment
- University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science (1992)