Megan’s Biography & Credentials
I enjoy creating client-focused, innovative solutions that bring value to a wide variety of clients.
Megan is a Leone, McDonnell & Roberts Staff Accountant. As a child, Megan wanted to be a veterinarian. However, once she learned the job required more than cuddling cats and dogs, she decided she needed a Plan B! So, she focused on accounting and business instead, earning an Associate of Science in Accounting and Bachelor of Science in Business at Husson University, where she graduated summa cum laude. She also earned her MBA from Husson University in 2019.
Before joining Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Megan worked as a bookkeeper and tax preparer for four and a half years at Debit One Bookkeeping. As a Staff Accountant in our North Conway location, Megan works with clients who have a wide range of tax and accounting needs, including audits, reviews, and compilations. She loves the diversity of her role and enjoys helping people in various financial situations.
Megan holds an American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB) membership and serves on the Scholarship Selection Committee for the Kennett High School Alumni Association. She is also a Certified Bookkeeper and QuickBooks Online Certified. When she’s not working with clients, Megan spends her time with husband Ryan and their two dogs and two cats.
- Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB)
- Kennett Alumni Association
- Scholarship selection committee member
- Husson University, summa cum laude
- Associate of Science: Accounting (2015)
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration (2015)
- Master of Business Administration (2019)