From compliance to reporting requirements, we understand the complexities of the highly-regulated, affordable housing industry
Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, PA is proficient in the affordable housing industry offering a range of professional services aimed at developing, managing and preserving housing using Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and low income housing tax credit (LIHTC) programs.
Clients can be assured that we have a deep understanding of this unique industry sector and that we know how to navigate through the complex rules and requirements. Our team has the expertise needed to provide audit, tax, accounting and advisory services, understanding the intricacies of HUD-assisted housing organizations and LIHTC properties.
Our specialized services include:
- Annual financial statement audits, including HUD program compliance, and preparing supplemental schedules required by New Hampshire Housing.
- Reviews and Compilations
- Comprehensive tax preparation services
- HUD REAC submissions
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse submissions
- Cost certifications for affordable housing projects (HUD, LIHTC)
- IRS Form 8609 applications
Contact our Affordable Housing Team:
John D. Callahan, Jr.
Shauna I. Brown