Employee Benefit Plans
Securing the future of your employees
Each year, the rules and regulations governing benefit plan compliance grow increasingly more complex. With heightened governmental scrutiny, are you confident your employee benefit plan is compliant with all applicable requirements? At Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, our audit staff is dedicated to maintaining up-to-date knowledge of employee benefit plan compliance, so you may rest assured your annual audit is thorough and compliant with the appropriate reporting and disclosure requirements.
Our employee benefit plan audit professionals have extensive experience, resulting in a high level of efficiency, reliability and quality throughout our audit engagements.
Our specialized services include:
- Accounting services
- Fiduciary assistance
- Financial statement preparation
- Full and limited scope audits as required by ERISA
- Consultation regarding IRS and Department of Labor updates
- Preparation of Forms 5500 and related tax services
- Representation during IRS and Department of Labor audits
- Special audit procedures directed toward compliance with regulatory requirements
- Submission of documents to the IRS and Department of Labor
Contact our Employee Benefit Team: