Reliable support from experienced professionals
Our dedicated team has been trained to provide the specific services required for homeowner and community associations. Our clients include associations under development and fully established ones. We stay current with all legislation, both local and national, that could impact homeowner associations. The benefit for you is our analysis of this legislation and its affect on the day-to-day operations and finances of your association. We will prepare you for the impact of new developments before laws or other guidelines are required. In this ever-changing environment, our proactive approach means business as usual for your association – just what you’ve always wanted in a service provider.
Our specialized services include:
- Assistance in establishing a study of replacement reserves and funding guidelines
- Assistance with QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting software products
- Audit, review and compilation engagements
- Budget and cash flow projections and reports
- Development of depreciation and reserve policies
- Documentation of suggestions for improvements in financial statements
- Evaluation and establishment of internal control systems
- Preparation of federal, state and property tax returns, and IRS representation and tax planning
Contact our Homeowner Association Team:
John D. Callahan, Jr.
John J. Daigneault