COVID-19 – Business Updates
As the world health community continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 virus, the health and safety of our team, our clients and our community are of the utmost importance. Leone, McDonnell & Roberts is taking active measures to protect the well-being of our people, while ensuring we continue to meet business needs.
- We have suspended all in-person client and business partner meetings at our firm. Should you need to drop off materials to us, secure drop boxes will be placed in the entryways of each office for tax document drop offs. Moreover, for your convenience, please consider utilizing ShareFile, our service for the secure electronic transmission of financial documents. Please contact your LMR representative to create and access your ShareFile profile.
- All off-site client fieldwork has been suspended.
- All tax returns or other deliverables will be mailed to our clients or interested parties. Pick up options are unavailable during this period.
- We have communicated with all of our employees the safety measures that the Firm is taking with regards to the workplace. We have highlighted important safety practices employees should continue to embrace (ie: staying home when sick or suspect possible exposure, increased hand washing, clean/sanitize touched surfaces, etc.)
- Our Firm supports a remote work environment, and most of our workforce is working remotely at this time. Secure technology is in place to continue business as usual.
- Firm leaders continue to communicate regularly and stay on top of the news to ensure we can plan ahead and react quickly to new developments as best we can. We will monitor and follow the guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (www.osha.gov) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov).