IRS Extends Deadline for Additional Forms
Last month, the IRS announced that taxpayers generally have until July 15 to file and pay Federal income taxes originally due on April 15. No late-filing penalty, late-payment penalty or interest will be due.
The latest notice, provides relief to taxpayers that have a filing/payment deadline falling on or after April 1, 2020, and before July 15, 2020. Returns and forms eligible for relief include:
- Individuals – Form 1040, 1040-SR, 1040-NR, 1040-NR-EZ, 1040-PR, 1040-SS
- Estates & Trusts – Form 1041, 1041-N, 1041-QFT
- Partnerships – Form 1065, 1066
- Corporate – Form 1120, 1120-S, 1120-C, 1120-F, 1120-FSC, 1120-H, 1120-L, 1120-ND, 1120-PC, 1120-POL, 1120-REIT, 1120-RIC, 1120-SF
- Annual Return / Report of Employee Benefit Plan – Form 5500
- Estate & GST – Form 706, 706-NA
- Gift & GST – Form 709
- Net Investment Income – Form 8960
- Tax on Base Erosion Payments of Taxpayers with Substantial Gross Receipts – Form 8991
- Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax – Form 990
- Exempt Organization Business Income – Form 990-T
- Excise Tax Payments on Investment Income – Form 990-PF, Form 4720
- Quarterly estimated income tax payments – 1040-ES, 1040-ES (NR), 1040-ES (PR), 1041-ES. 1120-W, 990-W
For more information, visit the IRS website.
We are here for you. Please reach out to us with any questions.