Self-Employed Livelihood Fund (S.E.L.F.)
Emergency relief is available to New Hampshire self-employed for-profit businesses through the Self-Employed Livelihood Fund (S.E.L.F.). The application period runs from July 6 to July 17 (4pm).
Who is eligible?
- Be a “self-employed,” for-profit business located in New Hampshire;
- Have been in operation for at least one year before July 17, 2020;
- Anticipate a loss of gross receipts from 2019 to 2020 due to COVID-19;
- Have total 2019 gross receipts of less than $1,000,000;
- Not be currently in bankruptcy;
- Not have permanently ceased operations; and
- Not have been awarded a Main Street Relief Fund Grant.
Application link: https://gtc.revenue.nh.gov/TAP/SELF/_/