Tax Planning & Preparation
Providing comprehensive tax advice & services
Reliable Resource for Peace of Mind
At Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, Professional Association, we maintain close, personal relationships with our clients by providing year-round assistance and tax planning guidance. In addition, our team utilizes cutting-edge technologies to expedite our tax preparation processes. Over the years, we’ve earned our reputation as a trustworthy, reliable resource for all your business and individual tax needs. We provide tax planning, preparation and compliance services to individuals, businesses, partnerships, trusts and estates.
Our tax planning, research and compliance experts continuously monitor federal and state regulatory environments for two key reasons: to help our clients comply with all necessary tax requirements and to identify potential opportunities to minimize their tax burden.
Our specialized services include:
- Business structure planning
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Divorce and support issues
- Federal and state tax return preparation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax planning and implementation
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Retirement and estate planning
- Succession planning
Contact our Tax Planning & Preparation Team:
John D. Callahan, Jr.
John J. Daigneault
Joseph F. Quinn, Jr.